Tuesday, May 6, 2014

1. HouseBreak (MASTERMINDS) [EN]

   Jasim was returning to his house after the successful completion of his first case. Suddenly his mobile rang. Jasim attended the call .It was his superior officer Samson.

Jasim : Hello sir...we just met now right ? Then why you are calling ?

Samson : Where are you now ?
Jasim : Now I just crossed the Statue junction

Samson : Ok..then stop there & turn back.

Jasim : why sir .. ? What is the problem ?

Samson :  2 km before the junction there is a road .Turn around ..and go that way. On that road, take the 3rd right. That is where you have to go.
You can't miss that house...because it is very big..and it is the only one like that...there..

Jasim : What happened there ? Pardon me.. till now you didn't tell me that, sir.

Samson : Yeah sorry I forget that. That house is one of my old friend's. His name is Alexander Paul. Somebody broke into his house.. Alexander was a very tough guy during our college days. Now he is a doctor. Jasim you should be very careful while dealing with him he is a special kind of character and one more thing (suddenly phone gets disconnected)
Jasim asked the driver to turn around and go to the house that Samson was mentioning. Jeep was speeding towards the house....

Driver : sir.. you finished dealing with one case just now .Suddenly another one. Don’t you feel irritated ?

Jasim : Our job is like that. That’s why government is giving us salary.

Driver : There are lot of peoples in "government service" who get paid more than us & still don’t to any task. My point is....

Jasim : Enough...you just drive...

 Soon they reached the house Samson was mentioning (Dr.Alexander's house)

When Jasim saw the house he understood that whatever Samson told was not at all exaggerated.It was pretty big house. There were 2 new expensive model cars in shed.

 Jasim rang the bell. After 2 bells one old man opened the door.

 He appears to be in his 50's or 60's. He was wearing baniyan & lungi. By the look of him, Jasim understood that he is a servent. He was looking very anxious.

Jasim : I am here as per  the instructions of Samson sir. To investigate the house breaking. Who are you?
Servent : I am Pappu .By god’s sake you have to leave immediately. Before Alexander sir gets a clue about it. Otherwise he will kill me...
Jasim : What are you talking man ..I was just going to my home. Then I was instructed to come here ...Now you are saying just leave? What rubbish is this ?

Pappu : I am really sorry. Whatever you are saying is right. I am the one who called Samson sir and informed him about the house breaking. I am staying very near to this house. I am a servant here. Alexander sir does not like to accommodate anybody else in this house. So every day, after finishing my work by evening I will leave.

  Today morning when I came here, I found that ground floor bedroom window's bar was cut and in that room chilly powder was sprinkled. Then I called and informed Samson sir. Just after talking to him,I saw that Alexander Sir was just behind me. He was fuming with anger. I understood that he had not liked what I did...

Jasim : Whatever you say, I am not going to leave just like that. Now I have decided. I will have to see your Alexander sir and Investigate this house breaking..

Pappu : Oh My God... Now I am dead..

Jasim pushed away a stunned Pappu and entered the house..

That was a very big hall. There was a dining table in the hall and a showcase full of toys and trophies and there was a framed family photo(Alexander ,wife & his daughter) in the showcase. There was a small table on the corner of the hall. A half bottle of whiskey was placed on top of that..

Jasim entered the bed room next, in which chilly powder was sprinkled..& window bars were cut..there also he found another half bottle of whiskey on the top of the TV stand...

 Suddenly, Alexander came down from upstairs. He was very angry. He stared at Pappu for some time.

Alexander (to Jasim) : Hey Mr., I have no complaint. Nothing is lost and I am still alive. You should go now.

Jasim : I am here by the instruction of Samson Sir..

Jasim stared at him. Alexander's eyes were red. Jasim understood that he was drunk. 
Alexander(in a very hash manner) : Whoever it may be...even if it was a killer..or thief... I don’t care...I am still alive.. and nothing is lost...and I already told you ..I have no complaint... then what is your problem? Get out.
Suddenly Jasim took mobile and called Samson.

Jasim : Sir...Why did you send me to this...Devil...Why should we care if he doesn’t have any complaint?
Samson : I am sorry... Really Sorry Jasim... I was about to tell you that Pappu told me all this when the phone was disconnected. You just give the phone to Alex. I will talk to him.

Jasim gave the phone to Alex.

 Alexander : hey.. Sam.. What is your problem? I am alright man. Why did you send your little devils here ...You know me ...better than anyone else..right? I can handle & Solve any problem that I face. I just want these little devils out of my house. Right now.

Samson :  Are you alright? Control yourself. You are a doctor. Just remember that. Any way leave it. I will call back my sub-ordinates. Give phone to Jasim .

Alexander : Oh, his name is Jasim ?Ok then Sam.

Alexander gave the phone to Jasim.

Jasim : Hello, are you happy now ?  You just spoiled my weekend!!

Samson : I am really sorry Jasim..I mean it. I am very sorry. You can go now.

Jasim disconnected the phone and walked out of the house. Pappu accompanied Jasim. Alexander went upstairs.

Pappu : Sir.. I am really sorry. All these things happened because of me.

Jasim : It's ok ..I need to know few things. Yesterday night, where did Alexander go?

Pappu : Yesterday.. by 5 O clock he left the house...he said to me that.. he had to attend few urgent matters.. which need his immediate attention...and it cannot be left for tomorrow..

Jasim : To meet whom ? you didn't ask that ?

Pappu : No sir.. I didn't ask ..that..even if I ask him.. he would have told why should you care.. you are not my wife..father or mother.. you are just my servant.. You also saw, that is his nature..

Jasim : Ok then.. Now I just need to see from where this thief came...

Jasim walked to the wall outside the house near the broken window..on the other side of the wall there was a big playground..

Jasim tried to reconstruct how did the thief enter the house..

 Thief entered via playground..then jumped over the wall to reach the compound...he had some tool like a small saw..which he used to cut the bars of window..may be he had used some a chisel to cut the wooden part of window ..so that he can unlock the window.. after cutting bars.. he would have entered through window..

 Jasim tried to enter through the broken window.. but it was impossible for him..he stood there for a while and he was thinking something.. suddenly the driver called ..him..

  Driver : Sir.. Sir.. what are you thinking ? If he doesn't have any complaint...then what we can do...?

Jasim : You are right..let's go..

Driver : Why this chilly powder ?

Jasim : So that we can't trace him by smell.. if we try to use a dog there.. It will not be able to get the smell..& the dog may suffer irritation from chilly powder...Now you understood ?

Driver : Thief is very intelligent.. He didn't leave any clues..to trace him..and he didn't steal anything from ..there .. then Why did he enter the house.. ?

Jasim : That is what I am also thinking..

           BACK TO INDEX

No comments:

Post a Comment