Tuesday, May 6, 2014

5 .Party (MASTERMINDS) [EN]

Jasim reached Vishwambaran's bungalow. Servant came and opened the gate..Vishwambaran was waiting near the door .he was wearing silky jubba & dhothi. He was a very fair man with pleasant face..even though he was bald headed he had a very attractive personality..he was wearing a gold chain..bracelet..too...
Jasim : I am here to get some information..regarding...
Vishwambaran : Samson called me...I know why you are here..we were ..I know him for years.. I was terrified to hear of both murders..
Jasim : both ?
Vishwambaran : Yes..both..I mean Dr Alexander and that young charming poor fellow.. Dr.Freddy..It was a shock for me..
Jasim : You know both of them ?
Vishwambaran : Yes..I know Alex for years...When he was working in Ernakulam..I met with a major accident there...I was taken to hospital.. & he treated me..He saved my life...all this happened long ago..At that time I was not as rich as now...
Jasim : Oh!...ok then how do you know Freddy ?
Vishwambaran : I knew him only for few months..he was my son's classmate..or batchmate...that I am not sure..I knew Freddy through him only..Now what you want to know ?
Jasim : after the party Alexander went very late from here..isn't it ?
Vishwambaran :Yes..he left very late..He was drunk..So I didn't allow him to drive...I told him that I will arrange someone to drop him..to his house..
At first he didn't agree..he was telling ..he has no problem..he can drive.. But..still I didn't allow him to go alone... I was afraid ...if anything happened to him.. on that night..I will be the responsible person..Because he came here because I compelled him..
 While we were arguing about it..Freddy came there to say farewell(bye)..
Incident described by Vishwambaran....


 Freddy : Why are you guys..arguing ?
Vishwambaran : Listen son..This is Dr.Alexander..he is drunk..So I told him to wait for a little bit.. I will send someone with him..so that he can reach home safe..but he is not ready..to wait...what is your opinion..?
Freddy : (Freddy looked Alex from toe to head) He will reach.. safe...but not to his house..to cemetery...
Alexander shouted at Freddy..
Alexander : Who the hell are you to judge me.. ? I am not drinking for first time. I have done this before while drunk.
Alex suddenly got into his car..and tried to drive.. but as soon as he reached near  the gate..he lost control little bit.. but he managed to stop the car..this attracted people’s attention...Car stopped just before hitting a tree...After stopping the car he jumped out of the vehicle and checked front.. & he thought car hit on tree or something ...by seeing all this me and Freddy ran to him..
Vishwambaran : this is what I said ...Please listen to me Alex..wait..for a little bit.. I will arrange someone..
Alex : Whom ? Whom you will arrange ? you are saying someone.. someone..then where is this "someone " ?
Freddy : If you don't have any objection then I can give you a lift ..I am going the same route..My home is few km before your home.. "someone" will deliver your vehicle tomorrow morning..
(while saying all this..Freddy was pointing his hand towards his Maruti 800)
Alexander : This one.. ? I am not coming in this ..crap..I will come only in my Car..
Vishwambaran : Come on Alex.. it is just a matter of hardly 1 hour...please try to understand..and go with him..
Alex : I have nothing more to say.. I am not going to leave my car...
Freddy : I can drive..your car...only if it is ok for you..I will drive till your home and and I can walk to my home.
Alex : You can drive till your home.. after that I will drive..
Alex looked at Vishwambaran and said..
This guy will never get a chance to buy such an expensive car. He will not be able to afford it in his life time..So he can just fulfill his ambition by driving my car..
Then Alex & Freddy left in Alex's car..me went inside my house..
after hearing all this..

Jasim : So what happened in that journey..? that is still a mystery..and there is no way we can uncover that mystery..because both of them are dead..
Suddenly Vishwambaran's one of the servant(Kumar) objected to it..
Kumar : No..sir..there was a third person in that vehicle...
because of the shock Jasim & Vishwambaran looked each other
then Kumar explained that day...
while you people were arguing there...I was arguing with a person named Thankappan..Also Known As "Light Thankappan" he brought decoration light and other things for the party..he earns money by arranging lights for marriages..party..etc..
When I arranged him I told him that everything will be over by 10 O clock night..But Party went on ..till midnight 1 O Clock.. So he asked me to arrange a vehicle for him..but I was not ready to do it..all this happened because..light Thankappan's helper went to another function with the vehicle in which they came..here..Since he got liquor free ..he drank a lot.   So ..while we were arguing.. just after Vishwambaran sir..went inside..we saw that Alex sir's car is approaching gate..
suddenly Thankappan jumped infront of the car...then Freddy sir stopped the car(sudden break) ..
Freddy : What the hell man... you almost killed your self... what the hell is this ?
Thankappan : Sir.. My home is few km before your home sir.. please give me a lift..sir..
Freddy : No way..
Thankappan : please sir I am begging you..there is no other vehicle will come in this way.. please sir.. please..
Alex : who the hell are you to decide Freddy ? Mr . thankappan...you can get in..
(Alexander did this because of his superiority complex)
Freddy : what are you staring at... get in you bloody...crap..you aer drunk...? you should not make any sound...there..just take a nap there till we reach..
Thankappan got into the back seat & laid there..Freddy was in driving seat ,Alex was sitting beside Freddy..and then they left.
Jasim : where is this Thankappans house ?
Kumar : I am the one who arranged him for the party..I think I have his mobile number..
then Kumar took his mobile and found Thankappan’s number.
Kumar : this is his number sir..note this..9972949696 Jasim took his mobile and saved that number in it..and said farewell to Vishwambaran & kumar.. and went to see Thankappan...


          BACK TO INDEX

No comments:

Post a Comment