Tuesday, May 6, 2014

9 Missing Pages (MASTERMINDS) [EN]

few weeks after ..police found the hotel in which Chandrashegaran was staying..they searched the place..they found his cloths and other stuff in room..it seems like he didn't leave the place..but they had no clue about his hideout..hotel owner said he left here..a month ago...and after that he never came back..by approximate date..Jasim understood that he left just after setting the trap for Freddy & Alexander..
 after few days..Jasim called Samson

Jasim : Hello sir..I have few doubts..I need to search Alexander's house..I need a search warrant for that..
Samson : I will do the necessary formalities for it..But..For What ..What are you looking for ?
Jasim : How can I say something...only based on my intuition sir..give me the warrant..I believe...we got it..
 Soon Jasim got search warrant because of Samson's influence..then Jasim went to Alexander's house...and asked Molly & Aleena to stay..in the hall..and asked his sub-ordinates to search everywhere in the house..soon they found a small brief case..which was concealed in an almirah on the top floor inside Alexander's bed room..It was locked with a combination number..Since it was hidden..in a secret cabin..Jasim knew that..this is what he looking for..Jasim asked a constable to break the lock..they broke the lock ..and found the missing pages of diary..Jasim read all of them...and underlined some of the sentences..and marked and noted few dates..on diary..and he went office with that briefcase..
Jasim : My intuition was right..sir..please read this underlined sentences...
Samson read it..
"Today I got attacked by Chandrashgaran..infront of the bar..I think..Somehow he came to know the secret..he was yelling at me...that he will kill me..before attracting more attention..I managed to push him away..and got into vehicle.. "
Jasim : (showing another page..) now read this...
Samson started to read that portion like this..
 "I went to Thankappan & Freddy..but..it was not them..they..didn't tell anyone about it..and why should they..because..in their prespective..we all are equally responsible for the "accident""
Jasim took another page..and asked Samson to read it..
Jasim : (by showing a sentence)Now from here...

Samson read it..
      " Yesterday neight somebody broke in here(means Alexander's house) ..I was not there at that time..So for time being..I escaped his clutches I think..God is with me..I got a hotel bill from there..it seems like that is where he is staying..Now I have no time to waste..While he is alive we (Alex & his family) will never get peace..he will hunt us.."
Samson looked at Jasim with a shock
Jasim : Yes..sir..what you r thinking is right....Now we can't find him among the living people..because..he is dead..You can confirm it..when you read this..
Jasim took another page and gave to Samson
Samson read it..
 "Now I can sleep without any worries..I took care of him..Now he is with his beloved wife and son"
Jasim : Sir did u see the date...that was the date you told me to investigate house breaking...that Saturday...you remember?
Now it make sense..Why he was nervous and not cooperating with our investigation..Alexander thought that..there may be any other clues hidden there, which may lead us to Chandrashegaran..and eventually...We will arrest Alexander for Sharath's murder..Just after my visit..he may went out to find & kill Chandrashegaran..and he succeeded..
Samson : Jasim..How did you reach the assumption that Alex may have killed Chandrashegaran ?
Jasim : We all tried to find him by searching all over the Kerala and we even took help of media..but still..there was not even a single clue..about his hideout..we found his cloths and other stuff in a hotel..and according to Chandrashgaran...after setting up the traps..he just needed to pack ..and leave Trivandrum AsAP..
In his prespective..he is untraceable..and there is no link ..to connect him to Alexander or Freddy..So he can even go back to Ernakulam & leave there..
 Sir..I came back from Ernakulam on train..during that time..I had nothing to do..So I just read the diaries..there were few days..that u missed...From that I came to know that..Alexander was the Doctor who attended Savithri's accident..
 Jasim took the Diary..and gave it to  Samson and asked to read..
 That was dated 2 years back..Samson started to read it..
 Today was my last day in Ernakulam..everything,ends here..my reputation is ruined..If I see Sharath one more time..I will kill him ..But I think Now it is out of the question..I am closing this chapter..that will be better for Molly & Aleena..I hope we can start a new life in Trivandrum

 Jasim : when I read this..I understood that Alex..used to wrtie everything in his diary..including..his secrets..thoughts..and all.And he killed Sharath when he get the opportunity...So I thought...he may have killed Chandrashegaran too..So I told them to search for his body in all hospitals..
 Jasim found a gun with silencer in the brief case..Jasim checked it and understood that one bullet is fired..from it..
 soon they got news..that..they identified a body with a bullet was buried nearly one month ago..they kept body for few days..but nobody came to take it..so took a photo of it..and burried..it..by checking with the photo & details(height.,build type..etc) of body in postmortem report..they confirmed that it was Chandrashegaran..they took the case as murder..and an investigation was going on there..to find who was the victim and who killed him..etc..
Jasim told Samson...
Ok sir..Now case is solved...but..there is nobody to arrest..they both (Chandrashegaran and Alexander) took care of the selves..we have nothing more to do..I am going to home..I read some rest..
Samson : wait...I have one more doubt..How did Alexander recognised sharath..when he saw him accidently on that night..According to Alex..Sharath was still in Ernakulam..isn't it ?
Jasim : No sir..I had shown you only the important details from diary..That is.. which will help us solve the case..Alex had seen Sharath..few times in crowd..and Alex thought that..Sharath didn't recognize him or didn’t see him.. may be..Sharath also saw Alex..and thought the same way..and may be ..he mentioned it to Chandrashegaran also..that is why Chandrashegaran came to the conclusion that..Alex is the killer.. one more thing..when Alex saw Sharath for the first time in Trivandrum..Alex was living a peaceful happy life with his family..but when he saw him on that night..it was different.. At that time Alex had lost his family because of Sharath..So he used the opportunity..ok..sir that’s it!..

 Jasim got into jeep and asked driver to drop him in his home..

                             THE END 



Flag Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment