Tuesday, May 6, 2014

2 Doctor Out (MASTERMINDS) [EN]

He spent  the weekend with his wife, they went for a movie & shopping. Monday morning he got a call from police station. There was shocking news. A very young doctor was found dead in the consulting room inside his own house.

 Jasim reached the place quickly. It was a pretty big house. Everybody was talking about his charm and magic in his hand while treating people. Jasim was staying very close to the doctor’s house ..So he was the first police officer to reach there.

There was a large crowd in front of the house. There was a grieving old man standing there... Jasim went to him and introduced himself as a police officer & asked him about the situation
 He started explaining.
First he introduced himself as Achuthan and told that most of the people call him Achu...he(dead person) also called him achu...

 Achu was about 60 years old ..he was fair & wearing a white shirt & dhothi..he was still in the shock..
Achu said..
 Usually I stayed with him..For my grandson, I had to go to my hometown on Friday..I told him about it after busy hours.,

Jasim : Till Now you didn't tell the name of the person..? Who is "He" ?
Achu : Freddy,, Dr.Freddy Philip..He was a like a son to me..I am here for more than 30 years...I was with his  father Dr.Philip..I saw his(Freddy) birth,,, his  growth..and now.. now.. (Achu was not able to speak because of his sadness)
Jasim : I am very sorry to disturb you in this situation but I have no other way..As the time passes there is a chance that we will get less evidence. So you have to tell me what exactly happened here..

Achu wiped his tears..and started talking.

Achu : I left here around 8 O clock ..at that time he was sorting & separating medicines..in his consulting room.. he gave me permission to go to home & come back  after 2 days....But when I reached here today morning ..Front door was open..I tried calling him.. but there was no reply..So I decided to get inside & check it..then I found him sitting on chair in consulting room & his head was placed on the table..I tried to wake him up..but then I realized he was dead..there were new medicine boxes on the table..
I think he got a heart attack and died .Now days... very young people die because of heart attack..
There is nothing else I can think of which will cause death..

Jasim tried to console him..and walked into consulting room . Freddy's dead body was still on the chair..he may have died yesterday night ..but how.. ? there was a small room inside the consulting room..where medicines for common diseases like cold, cough.. etc were kept.
there were few big boxes of medicines placed on top of the table...other than that.. few medical related books...medical equipments.. paper weight..an empty jug and a pen were there.
Jasim took the jug & checked its smell..by seeing this Achuthan start telling..
Freddy used to say that.. main reason for the diseases is the deficiency of water in human body..in order to avoid walking he always kept a jug of water here itself..

Jasim : Ok Mr. Achu.. This House is sealed until the investigation is finished..Till that Nothing should be touched or moved ..and nothing should be brought in or taken out..understood..?

Achu : yes..sir..can you tell what may happened to my dear..?

Jasim : Not yet.. we need to do a postmortem of his body.. then only we can say what caused his death..
can you see anything that is missing or something new here ?

Achu : other than this new medicine boxes nothing else  is new here ... and I think everything else is in its place .
Next to the consulting room there was a hall ..There was a table over there..carpet was there on both room's floor.. there were few glasses & a half jug of water on the table.
 On seeing this, thirsty driver decided to drink water.. but Jasim stoped him and told ..stop there man.. this is a crime scene..we should not touch anything here ...it may tamper the evidence...
Jasim told Achu..You have to stay som where else...whenever we call..you have to come.. Ok ?

Achu : Yes sir...

 At that time other police officers reached there & start collecting evidence..they took the body in an ambulance.. and Left .. Achu was seeing all this with his eyes full of tears


         BACK TO INDEX

No comments:

Post a Comment