Tuesday, May 6, 2014

6 Accident (MASTERMINDS) [EN]

Jasim called on Thankappan's mobile..and Thankappan's wife attended the call..
Jasim : Hello...is it..light...sorry..is it Thankappan ?
Thankappan's wife : No ..I am his wife..he is sick..what is the matter ?
Jasim : I want to get some information from Thankappan..Can you tell me the exact location of your house ...?
Thankappan's wife : our house is in a slum area behind the private bus stand..there are many Thankappans in our slum So You may need to ask his nick name..I heard you are saying his nick name "Light Thankappan"..there is nothing wrong in it..you can ask..by his nick name..
Jasim : Ok then..I will reach there soon..
 Jasim went to the slum area and found light thankappan's house..by using his nick name..It was a very small house..looked like a hut..
 Thankappan's wife came and opened the door
thankappan's wife: Sir..are you the one  who called earlier?
Jasim : Yes..
Thankappan's wife: this guy was not going for any work for few weeks..you just try to call him..He is sick...he always shouts...somebody is coming to kill him..I think he is mad..
Jasim went inside Thankapppan's room  then asked Thankappan's wife to stay outside..So that they can talk in private..
Jasim : Who is coming to kill you ?  You are afraid of whom ?
Thankappan : He killed Alex sir and Freddy sir..I am sure his next target is me..Please sir you have to protect me.. my life is in danger...
Jasim : Why..? what have you done..? Who is doing all this.. ?
Thankappan : Sir...I got into that car..that was the only mistake I did ...I am innocent sir..
Jasim : We came to know that much from Vishwambaran and his servants... what happened after that?
Then Thankappan stared to explain the event...
 I was sleeping on the back seat I woke up when our car hit something..when I looked outside I saw that..a young man...I think he is around 25(age)..was lying there..he was covered in lot of blood..when our vehicle hit him he fell on road side with his bike..he had a mobile phone..I was shocked to see this..Alexander & Freddy was arguing..Alexander sir was telling it was Freddy sir's mistake & Freddy sir was saying it was Alexander sir's mistake...
 From their argument what I understood is...while Freddy was driving ..accidently this young guy..came in front of the the vehicle...maybe..he was talking to someone over mobile..by seeing him.. both(Alexander & Freddy) were trying to avoid accident by suddenly changing vehicles direction...but.. some how..car hit that poor fellow..
 finally me & Freddy sir decided to save that guy...when we got down of the vehicle.. suddenly Alexander sir saw someone was coming to wards us...so let us go...if we stay there ..they will identify us and we will be in trouble..by hearing this without thinking anything else we both got into the car and we went ..I was looking through the rear windshield...I saw that he was still alive and he was calling us for help.. But I didn't see any one else behind him.. on the way Freddy sir & Alexander sir was arguing about the event..Freddy was saying we could have saved him... Alexander was defending this by saying..if anyone had seen us then they will be more interested in punishing us rather than saving him..I think..both were right..I got down  near my home..and came here(home)
Jasim : Did you try to find who was that guy..?and what happened to him..?
Thankappan : It was not necessary..sir..News came to us..I found the news about him on a news paper with in few days.. I learned that his name was Sharath...after the accident he was alive for few hours...he died only because of the blood loss..he had no fatal injuries..In that news paper, they had written that people who were involved in this accident could have saved him.. when I saw this ...I was completely broken because of the guilt..
We thought that nobody saw us...but..
Jasim : But...what happened ? tell me quick..
Thankappan : after few days Alexander sir came to see me..he asked me repeatedly did I tell anything about accident the to any one ? I swore upon god..I never told anyone..After reassuring this again and again.. he told me that..you have to be very careful...there is a father coming for vengeance..upon his son's murderers...after that I heard..about the death of the Freddy sir and now Alexander sir..He will try to kill me .. Please sir..protect me...
Jasim : For time being I will arrange two guards for you..you don't need to worry about it..you may have to say all these thing in court also..
Thankappan : Yes sir.. I will..My life is now in your hand..
suddenly Jasim got a call from Vishwambaran..
Vishwambaran : Is it Jasim ...My servent kesav told me something very important to me..just now..around one week after the party..one guy came here(Vishwambaran's bunglow) and asked..who all were there in Dr.Alexander's car ..and this bloody fool Kesav told him about Freddy & Alexander...without asking anything to him..
Jasim : He didn't tell anything about..Thankappan.. ?
Vishwambaran : No...No...He di n't see Thankappan..he also went inside along with me..So he was not aware of Thankappan

Jasim : Can he tell anything about 'That guy" ?
Vishwambaran : I asked him about it ...He noticed that that guy was very lean and shorter than a normal man..he remembers nothing else..
Jasim : Ok thank you...

  Then Jasim called office..and asked them to arrange a meeting for Jasim & the investigation team who were in charge of the accident case reported on 26th October in which Sharath was killed.


         BACK TO INDEX

No comments:

Post a Comment